The Ultimate Learning Roadmap to Master Frontend Development for Complete Beginners
- Understand the fundamental concepts of frontend development and how it fits into the broader web development landscape, including the role of front-end technologies and tools.
- Describe how the internet works and identify the different components of web infrastructure, such as servers, clients, and protocols.
- Use HTML to create well-structured web pages with proper semantics, including tags, attributes, and document structure.
- Use CSS to style HTML content, including selecting, positioning, and animating HTML elements.
- Work effectively with terminal commands and understand its basic concepts like shell, file system navigation, and shell commands.
- Use NPM to install and manage packages and dependencies for your web projects, including understanding the package.json file, dependencies, and devDependencies.
- Build lean and clean frontends using ReactJS and its core concepts such as components, props, state, and lifecycle methods.
- Understand the basics of version control with Git and GitHub, including creating and managing repositories, branching and merging, and working collaboratively with others.
- Create functional and visually appealing projects using the skills learned in this study plan, including responsive websites and dynamic web applications.
1. Intro to Frontend Development
1.1 What is Frontend Development?
The front end of a website often bears a disproportionate amount of responsibility for how users feel about a company or service. It's an emotional reality of how the web works. After watching this video, you will have a better understanding of what front-end web development is and what a front-end web developer does. You will also learn about some of the timeless basics of front-end web development, as well as some of the up-to-date industry practices and experiences of the speaker.
1.2 What does it take to be a Frontend Developer?
The video is a guide for learning web development in 2022. It covers everything from the essential building blocks of the web to the most modern web development technologies for both Frontend and Backend Development. The goal is to help beginners and experienced developers alike to have a big picture view of what to learn to become great developers.
2. How the Internet Works
2.1 How does the Internet work?
2.3 DNS — Domain Name System
2.4 Web Hosting
This is the Future of Learning!
Students worldwide are embracing the power of AI to enhance their learning efficiency. Now, it's your turn to take your learning to the next level with AI on EverLearns!